We envision a world in which people live in justice and harmony with each other and the land.
To actualize Hart’s Mill Ecovillage as an agrarian intentional community that is regenerative, collaborative, creative, and celebratory in all that we do.
- To create and maintain a physical infrastructure such as homes, structures, a community house, roads, pathways, utilities, and studios/workspaces
- To produce food, fiber, and energy for our community
- To provide governance, financial and legal stewardship, membership services, land-use management, community-strengthening and educational offerings
- To encourage the establishment of land-based enterprises
- To share what we have learned, serve as a model, and foster collaborative exchanges through teaching, learning, and participating in social change.
February 1, 2018, last updated